Business Management Systems
Our Business Management Systems provide a formal framework for a coordinated and systematic approach to managing your business.
We have a streamlined and systematic approach in building our clients Business Management Systems which has proven to be efficient, effective and minimises operational impacts to the business.
- Analyse – we conduct a gap analysis and prepare a list of findings and recommendations
- Strategise – we conduct group and individual meetings with key stakeholders including Board members, external regulatory stakeholders and operational business areas.
- Develop – we have a team of risk, compliance and process specialists who deliver the project.
- Implement – we review and guide your business though the final stages for ‘handover’ to the clients operational control.
- Improve – a 3rd party conducts auditing to ensure the adequacy of the frameworks, confirm they were being used and issue certifications where approved.
We can also help continually improve your businesses performance in areas such as;
- Quality Assurance
- Work Health & Safety
- Environmental Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Corporate Development and Strategic Planning
- Business Operational Planning
- Business Continuity Planning
- Crisis and Incident Management
- Emergency Management and Business Continuity Management
- Food Safety
- Due Diligence
- Operational Improvements
- Organisational Restructures
- Training and Development
- Public Communications
- Statistical Analysis
- Project Management
We can develop;
- an Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- an Enterprise Compliance Management Framework
- Legislative, Regulatory, Risk and HSEQ Registers
- Corporate Governance Policies and Plans
- Policies and Procedures
- a Strategic Risk Profile
- a Critical Infrastructure Security Plan